- Friday, September 25 — City Hall closed all day. Reopening Monday at 10:00AM. New flooring is being installed.
- Saturday, October 3 @ 10:00AM — South Park dedication. Location Harris Harbor & Briggs. Name change to Patterson Park in honor of Ric Patterson.
- Monday, September 28 @ 6:00PM — Meeting in the Civic Center to revitalize the Spirit of East Tawakoni. Everyone welcome if interested in joining.
- Saturday, October 17 @ 2:00PM — Ceremony for Disposal of Unserviceable Flags. American Legion 517, West Tawakoni.
- Tuesday, October 20th @ 7:00PM — Regular City Council Meeting.
- Saturday, October 31 Halloween Event: Trunk or Treat, Games and Refreshments, Saturday, October 31 at the ET Police Department and North Park behind City Hall , 6:00 pm until 8:00 pm. Citizens are welcome to come and bring your vehicle to participate in the Truck or Treat.
- Wednesday, November 25 — City Thanksgiving Dinner (Time & location to be announced).
- December Christmas Parade — (Date & time pending)
- Wednesday, December 23 — ET City Employee Christmas Party (time & place pending). Citizens welcome.
- Thursday & Friday, December 24 & 25 — City Hall closed for the holidays.
- Saturday, June 18, 2016 — Grand Opening of Z’s Catfish restaurant at Kenny’s Landing.
Regularly scheduled events include:
- The City Council meets the third Tuesday of each month.
- The Economic Development Committee meets the first Monday of each month.
Note that either of these scheduled meetings is subject to change. Check with City Hall to verify meeting dates.